Co – Curricular Programms
- Training is given in Public Speaking, Quiz, Scouts and Guides, Orchestra, Gardening , Arts & Crafts, Photography, Dramatics, Music and Dance.
- School holds series of workshops for parents and teachers on students enhancement.
- School Band practice for Boys and Girls.
- Participation in National , International Competitions and Educational programmes.
- Overseas campus visit programme for students to become familiar with campus atmosphere of reputed foreign educational institutions.
- Annual School, Class magazines and News letters are published periodically to develop student awareness, literary skills, editorial skills and to highlight achievements.
- M.E.S holds the largest school Cultural event in Qatar by hosting the M.E.S Youth Festival with 2900 students participating in various major competitions at four main stages and 58 different venues.
Sports and Games
- MES School holds three day long Annual Sports Festival to develop sportsmanship and healthy competitive spirit.
- Participation in CBSE Zonal / National and International level sports competitions.
- Coaching in Swimming, Athletics, Tennis, Table Tennis, Volley ball, Foot ball, Badminton, Cricket, Hockey, Badminton, Handball, Martial arts etc.
- M.E.S. Indian School students get involved for various club activities enabling them to enhance their versatile talents under the supervision of committed teachers. Student officials are entrusted with their responsibilities in the annual colourful investiture ceremonies.
- Started in 1994 by Shakil Ahmed Kakvi, a Biology teacher, the environment club highlights the environmental issues and conducts many programmes for environmental awareness. A number of programmes launched by the State of Qatar, for the World Environment Day and Qatar Environment Day are being celebrated with great enthusiasm with students playing prominent roles.
Campus Care Force
- Campus Care Force (CCF)is a group of students formed and headed by the guide teacher, Mrs.Saastha Mujibullah- Dept. of Chemistry. The group aims in bringing positive changes in the minds set of students, teachers and staff and also bringing awareness among them about the importance of a clean environment within the school campus in general and in the society in particular.
UN – Activity Club
- UN activity club encourages the students to take part in Essay, Painting and General Knowledge Competitions on the topics related to the UN or selected by UN. Mr. Manmadhan Mambili, a teacher in Boys’ Section and the in charge of the club.
- Literary club has been set up with a view to kindle artistic skills in students by giving exposure to the wonderland of Arts and Literature. Debates, Elocutions, Recitation, Quiz, Essay, competitions etc. are conducted on regular basis by this club.
- M.E.S. being an important education centre is a conglomeration of French, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi Language Clubs.
Multimedia and Arts Club
- Computer Club, Fine Arts Club, Dramatics Club, Gardening Club, Music Club and Photography Club are also functioning in the school.
- Islamic Club has been working under the Head of Department of Islamic studies, Mr. Siraj Ahmed Geetay in 1980. The Club conducts Summer Crash Courses in Islamic studies and Sirat-Un-Nabi Holy Quran recitation competition every year.
- Commerce club holds various Debates, Group discussions , Case studies , Workshops, Quizes, Communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
- French club was formed in 2003 by Mr. Mohammed Shafi, HOD-French to promote french language activities in collaboration with the Embassy of France, Qatar. It conducts different activities in french to mark the international francophonic day, exchange programs, art and cultural activities.
- School Scouts are affiliated to Qatar Scouts and Bharat Scouts Association . M.E.S Scouts are very active in carrying out humanitarian services in conjunction with Qatar Red Crescent Society and other social organizations.
School Music Band
- School has full fledged Music band guided by music professionals partaking in various events, functions and competitions.