Mrs. Hameeda Kader
Vice Principal & Head of Girls' Section
150 Teachers are working in the Girls Section for 3200 students.
- Well equipped labs for conducting practicals in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Home Science.
- Spacious Engineering Drawing room which can accommodate 40 students at a time.
- Sports & Games coaching facilities with Aerobics classes.
- Multi –media facilities with sound recording studio.
- Swimming pool, Swimming coaches to train the students.
- Library Facilities with well stocked reference books and literatures.
- Special attention to the slow learners, especially the slow learners of X & XII. Intensive coaching classes are conducted for them.
- Medical help and availability of welfare officers.
- Service of Student Counselors.
- Importance is given to Islamic studies.
- Coaching classes in dance, music and various Extra Curricular Activities.