Mr. G. Rajkumar
Vice Principal, CBSE-International
What does the CBSE International Offer :
- 45 well qualified and competent teachers are teaching in CBSE-i section catering to the needs of 260 students.
- Specially designed curriculum catering to the needs of Indian Diaspora settled in different countries.
- New learning methods, approaches and experiences with online study materials and worksheets.
- Enquiry and skill based curriculum with no prescribed textbooks.
- Performing Arts, SEWA( Social Environmental Work & Action) Perspectives, Research are the special subjects taught focusing on collaborative, experimental learning and real world experiences.
- Maximum student strength in a class is 25 with an ideal student teacher ratio.
- Separate tables and chairs for each student.
- All class rooms with individual locker facility
- Fully equipped classrooms with latest e-learning technology – smart boards, computers, projectors, speakers etc.
- Well equipped General Science lab exclusively for CBSE-i students
- Separate Engineering Graphics room and a CAD lab
- A spacious computer lab for CBSE-i students.
- Free swimming coaching for students of classes I to X
- Large CBSE-i Assembly Hall for curricular and co-curricular activities including seminars, symposiums etc.
- Service of student counselors
- Intensive coaching classes for slow learners.
- Special focus on Islamic and Moral Studies.
- Exclusive reading room with book lending facility.